Translate

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Actor Lil Win wishes Kotoko Accident Victims Well


My management & I are in a deep  state of shock as a result of an accident involving the team bus of Krobea Kumasi Asante Kotoko on their return to Kumasi following
their Premier League match with Inter Allies in Accra on Wednesday.

"My Management and I wishes to extend our deepest condolence to the gentleman who died during the fatal accident and Our thoughts are with his family , we are also sympathizing with those injured and taken to the hospital.

At this sorrowful moment, Our prayers are with the entire Kumasi Asante Kotoko fraternity and Mr. Asare’s family, may the Almighty God be their comforter.

Am Currently on an European Tour  , but promise to pay the team a visit upon my arrival to Ghana with my management and willing to  sign a contract for Kotoko as a reliable replacement for the injured ones.

God Bless Ghana , God Bless Kotoko.

Below is the Press Release:


Source: Seancitygh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment