Translate

Monday 8 January 2018

Ashh FM’s Odeefour Kwasi Kay @ 10


Today, Monday, 8th January 2018 marks exactly 10 since I joined the broadcast media. I must say the journey has not been easy but God has seen me through till now.

It all started at Virgin City Radio in Konongo where I started and spent most of my years as a DJ and a producer to some of the programs.
Kings Radio also in Konongo was my next destination where I continued as a DJ and Brunch Time presenter and later a Morning Show Host, which i will say was my biggest challenge i took up in my radio life. 
After some years with at Kings Radio, I moved to my current station, Ashh FM. I thank Mr. Yeboah Frimpong and Mr. Daniel Agyei, CEOs of Virgin City Radio and Kings Radio respectively for the opportunity they gave me to work with them.
I must appreciate the following people who have contributed enormously in my radio life.
Nana Oteng Gyening, operations manager of NOGCOCO Multimedia.
Secondly, my brother, father and counselor, Royal Servant, formerly of Virgin City Radio and currently the Morning Show Host of Ark fm in Sunyani. He has been one of my pillars in my radio life. 
Mr. Seth Kwaku Ofosuhene a.ka. Agya Fosu, Communications Officer of NPP in Asante Akim Central. Prof, I salute you. Another strong pillar and a support in my 10yrs. In fact, he was the one who urged me to take up the challenge as the Morning Show Host. 
May God bless Hon. George Kyei Baffour, former Presiding Member of Asante Akim Central Municipal Assembly. His guidance, directions and advice have contributed to how far I have come. 
How can I forget Mr. Bright Opoku Agyei, former GM of Virgin City Radio who is currently in London? Boss, I thank u for all u did for me. 
Another person I cannot forget is the current Head of Programs at Kings Radio, Bob Seger. Nana, I thank you for your encouragement and your support. Now, to the man whom I understudied as a DJ, DJ Yaw B, former Operations Manager and Drive Time Host at Virgin City Radio. 



The CEO of Slash Media Consult, Mr. Ishmael Ansong a.k.a Slash was and has been one of my encouragers and advisors till date. 
I also wanna thank Mr. Solomon Ofosu Ware a.k.a Chairman Solo, the Operations Manager of Ashh fm who is my personal manager for his counsel and support. May God bless Mr. Armstrong Asaah, GM of Ashh fm. He has been of so much help to me in diverse ways. My current producer an HRM of Ashh fm, Umar Kamil cannot be forgotten. He is a wonderful person to work with. To my family, my mum and siblings, i thank u for ur utmost support given me.
Finally, I wanna appreciate my roommate, bedmate, a friend, a sister, a mother and a wife, Mrs. Edna Gyamfi who has also been my backbone, special aid and an advisor. Eddy, I salute u paaaaaa.
 I pray the good Lord grants me more strength and the grace to move to HIGHER HEIGHTS.

Source: Facebook/Nhyiraba Odeefour Qwasi Kay





No comments:

Post a Comment